Sunday, December 25, 2005

In honor of Christ

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I don't have any fancy ideas for this. I just wanted to make a quick note.

I love the Savior. He is my finest friend. About two thousand years ago, God gave the world his most Beloved as a gift (John 3:16). 33 years later, Christ gave his life for the world (Galatians 1:3-4). They have given us the greatest of gifts. We cannot possibly pay for what was given to us. It was out of pure love that this gift was given. I would encourage us all this day to find something in our lives amiss, and make a change. Give the gift of your heart to the Savior by striving harder to be like him. I love him with all my heart, and I know that he truly came to this world. He was born for us, lived for us, died for us, and now lives again for us. This I testify is true. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that there are still people out there that celebrate CHRISTmas, not Xmas. Christ is the foundation on which we are to live our lives, and he is the foundation of this season as well. Remove the foundation and all comes crumbling down. So once again, Merry Christmas to you! God Bless You!

mathoni said...

I thought of putting a Christmas message up, but time precluded this happening. Glad you did. I agree with your sentiments. This is a great day to remember the savior, but we should keep him in our hearts and minds throughout the year. Hope all of you who cared had a wonderful Christmas.